Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 6 - Violet Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  Yesterday I had no time at all neither to come to my computer, neither to make my Day 6 - Violet Nails... So today, is Day 6 - Violet Nails from our challenge! If you don't remember each day category, check it out on my previous post "I'm BACK!", from August 24th. 

  Well, these nails have nothing compared to what I've made before, it's actually the first time I use this technic, and I'm not really sure if I love it or if I don't. It's all up to you. I've inspired myself in the olympics games symbol, making circles all around my nails, with some different colors. Here's how my Day 6 - Violet Nails look like:


  To make these nails you will need:
a) Base coat;
b) White nail polish;
c) Violet nail polish;
d) Purple nail polish;
e) Pink nail polish;
f) Top coat;
g) 1 straw and a scissor.

  About the straw


  You will need to cut three little pieces of your straw, using a scissor. Then, put some nail polish on your paper or anything like it, dip in a side of your little straw piece and then, very gently, apply it on your nail. 

  After cutting all the little pieces, you will need to do


1) Take care of your nail and apply a base coat. Paint your nail with two coats of white.
2) After letting your white polish completly dry, you will dip in one piece of your straw on your violet nail polish, and make a few circles on your nail.
3) With another straw piece, dip it in on your purple nail polish, and again, make a few circles.
4) Again, dip in a piece of your straw on your pink polish and make a few more circles. After it all dryed out, apply your top coat. 

  Extremly easy to do. But far from being my favorites. 

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment