Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 8 - Metallic Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  As I promised here I am, a couple of days later from my last post, posting you my DAY 8 - METALLIC NAILS! Well, there ain't much things to do about metallic nails. The first thing I've made was a very complicated snake scales nails, and I didn't enjoyed them 'cause they didn't resemble to something metallic, only the base nail polish that I've used. So perhaps I will be using that design, later on, for my "Day 13 - Animal Print Nails". So, the only thing I've done for these nails was to paint them with a "Mirror Effect" nail polish. They have no designs at all, so I had no need to make a tutorial for you. 

  Here's how they look like: 


  It's a really beautiful metallic green, actually one my recent purchases. I've bought that nail polish to try it out and decide if I loved it or not... And I really fell in love with this green and with this shiny effect. Perfect for my skin tone and for summer. I wouldn't recommend using on Winter, but... You do what you want. I'll probably be using this nail polish as a base color of my "Day 13 - Animal Print Nails", because it really resembles me of a green snake scales. Amazing, right? 

  Thanks everyone!

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment