Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Grey Nails

Hello everyone! 

   First of all, I wish all of you a wonderful year of 2016. Full of health, happiness and wealth. 

   I've been working in this past December, so I wasn't able to paint my nails at all... But, I'm back to you with some gorgeous squared nails, painted grey and decorated with some fashion studs. 

   Don't they look beautiful?
   All you need to do is:
  1. After you take a good care of your nails, apply a base coat and let it dry.
  2. Paint your nails two coats of grey. Let your nail polish dry perfectly between each coat.
  3. With a toothpick and a little clear polish, pick up little squared studs and put them on your nails evenly. I made a line with studs on my ring finger and thumb. 
  4. Apply a generous amount of top coat and let it dry.
   As simple as that! And they look gorgeous!
   Kisses,
   Patrícia 



No comments:

Post a Comment