Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Where do I buy my tools?

Hello everyone!

   In all of my posts I'm always talking about some kind of tools, dotting toolsstriping brushes and so on. But, even though I already made a post about these tools (Daily tip - Nail art tools) I never actually told you where I get mine.

   As you know, any beauty supply store can sell any kind of tools you need and it's the same thing here in Portugal. However, they are insanely expensive (at least in my opinion, 'cause I have a low budget). So I needed to look for another option. I searched for other stores, I saw reviews and so on, until I reached this conclusion: the cheapest way to buy tools is to get them from eBay!
   I've already bought tons of stuff on eBay. Not only nail art tools and accessories, but also stuff from another category, such as electronics and pet supply.
   It's not hard to use and I think it's a trustworthy website. All you have to do is to create a new account, search the item you're looking for and chose the best option for you. To pay you can either use your PayPal account or you can pay with your credit or debit card. I don't have a PayPal account, nor a credit card, but here in Portugal my bank gives me the option to create a "temporary credit card" where I can use it to pay my items and no one, except for my bank, has access to my bank details.
   The only thing that ain't that good about eBay, is the time you have to wait until your item arrived it's destination.

   I believe this is some useful information. Some of you must be scared to buy things from the internet but I think that with evolution comes internet safety. You must be careful to not be fooled, but either ways eBay is great!

   Kisses,
   Patrícia

No comments:

Post a Comment