Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stud Nails

Hello everyone!

   How are you all today? Hope you're doing fine!
   This week I come with a really simple and pretty nail art. It's the very first time that I use studs on my nails. I bought them from eBay here. I bought a box with 1200 pieces of studs, with 6 different shapes in gold and silver. They are amazing and super cheap. The one thing that I'm actually hating the most about eBay is that my items take forever to arrive... But I think that is due to Portugal's mail posting services, they're not very efficient (no offense!).
   Without further ado I present you my weekly nails: Stud Nails!

   They are super easy to do and they look simply gorgeous!
   To do this nail art you will need:
  1. Base/Top coat.
  2. Nude and silver nail polish.
  3. Blue and white nail polish.
  4. A striping brush or a toothpick.
  5. Studs.
  6. Nail glue (optional).
   All you need to do is:
  1. Take care of all of your nails, wash your hands and apply some base coat to protect your natural nail. 
  2. Paint your nails two coats of the color you please. I used some nude shade nail polish for all of my nails, except for my ring finger, which I painted with some glittery silver nail polish.
  3. After it all dried out, I started to draw on my middle finger. First I draw a triangle on the bottom of my nail with silver nail polish and filled it in. Next, I draw two lines on the top of my nail, to make a V shape, with the same nail polish. I've let it dry for a few minutes.
  4. I filled in the V shape with some blue nail polish and made 4 white stripes, 2 on each side of the V shape (like is shown in the picture).
  5. For my other nude nails I applied some nail glue near the cuticles and applied one squared silver stud on each nails. I used a toothpick with some top coat to help me pick up the studs and place them. 
  6. After you're satisfied with the result, apply some top coat onto all of your nails.
   And that's it! I hope you've enjoyed this week's nail art, 'cause I'm loving it!

   Kisses,
   Patrícia



No comments:

Post a Comment