Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 5 - Blue Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  I've let my nails rest for a day, 'cause I felt that putting then into acetone and nail polish remover every single day, kinda hurted them, so I've taken a day off from this challenge. But now, I'm back again!

  Blue nails are the most common ones to wear, and there's actually tons of designs you can make using the blue color. I've already made a few tutorials with blue nails: Vintage Nails & Rainbow Nails. BUT, these ones are different from what I've made before.. I'm in a mood of stripes and patterns, so I've decided to inspire myself in diamond patterns. This is how my nails turned out to look:


  I've let my index finger, my middle finger and my ring finger with a simple blue, 'cause I've broken them during my vacations and they are extremely small. :(

  Well, to make these nails you will need:
a) Base coat;
b) Light blue polish;
c) Black polish;
d) Dark blue polish;
e) White polish;
f) Top coat;
g) Striping brush;
h) Tiny brush for details.

  And, here's how you make my diamond pattern nails:


1) Take care of your nail and apply base coat. Apply one or two coats of your light blue nail polish.
2) With your striping brush and your black nail polish, make some diamond shapes.
3) Cross your diamond shapes with a black stripe.
4) Make little triangles in each half of your diamond shape. Use your dark blue and your tiny brush.
5) Now with white, fill in the top half of your diamond shape. 
6) Repair all your black stripes to remove some fail from your nail, and also paint the bottom triangle of each diamond half. Apply top coat after drying.

  That's it, not so easy, but looking amazing! 

  See you all tomorrow. 

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment