Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 4 - Green Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  So, today is my 4th day at the challenge, and it's Green Nails Day! I've nothing to speak about this color, it's kinda far away from being my favorite... BUT, it didn't stoped me from doing a design that is cute and easy for short nails. 

  I've inspired myself through my Day 3 - Yellow Nails design, still, I wanted to make it look different from what I've made yesterday, so I've decided to make simple angled stripes, using some multiple tonalities of greens and especially neon green. Here's how my Day 4 - Green Nails look like:


  They're really simple to do and they look super bright and neonish, I'm getting kinda obsessed with that. Ahah :)

  To make these nails, you will need:
a) Base coat;
b) White polish;
c) Black polish;
d) Dark green polish;
e) Normal green polish;
f) Neon green polish;
g) Top coat;
h) Striping brush.

  Now, how to make them: (my image looks a bit small, so you're going to need to open it so you can see the steps more detailed) 


1) Take care of your nail and apply base coat. Paint one or two coats of white.
2) With your striping brush and your dark green nail polish, make an angled stripe touching your cuticles, leaving a white space between the stripe and the corners of your nail.
3) Make another stripe bellow the dark one, with a regular green nail polish.
4) With your neon green nail polish, make another stripe bellow the last one.
5) Now, with white, make another stripe bellow the other ones.
6) Keep making stripes bellow the white one, but in the reverse color order.
7) Once you're done with filling out your nail, fill in the remaining white on the corner of your nail with black. After drying, apply a top coat to make your design better looking.

  It is simple to do and you can mix up any color you wish, it will always look amazing.

  Thank you everyone.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment