Friday, August 2, 2013

Greenish Yellow Nautical Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  So, this time I've chosen a color from this website, 'cause I felt like some people don't really know what color should use.


  I've used a Greenish Yellow nail polish, and I've loved it! Here's how they showed up looking: 


  All you'll need is:
a) Base coat;
b) Greenish yellow nail polish;
c) White nail polish;
d) Red nail polish;
e) Striping brush;
f) Dotting tool/Toothpick;
g) Top coat.

  They're extremely easy to do, I'll explain you how to do these hearted nautical nails:


1) Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat. As you can see, my nails are all small, but it didn't matter.
2) Apply one or two coats of your greenish yellow polish.
3) With a striping brush, apply white stripes. Try to make them all with the same size and evenly spaced.
4) Apply a little heart on the right/left bottom corner of your nail with your dotting tool. Apply your top coat to protect your design.

  I won't be able to come here next month, because I'll be on vacations... 

  Thanks everyone!

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment