Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 1 - Red Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  I've told you yesterday that I would accept a challenge that would last 31 days, and each it's ment to be different. I hope, that the end result of this challenge pleases me, so I can keep on accepting more and more challenges, and getting my nail arts mastered. Here's the challenge:


  So, today, being my first day, it's RED NAILS DAY! :) Here's the end result: 


  They're simple, and cute. And, has I promised, I've made a tutorial for these nails!

All you're going to need is
a) Base coat;
b) Red polish;
c) Yellow mostard polish;
d) Orange/Peach Polish;
e) Purple polish;
f) Gold glitter;
g) Top coat;
h) Dotting tool;
i) Striping brush.

  And you'll need to:


1) Take a good care of your nails, and apply a base coat. Apply two thin coats of your red nail polish. Let it dry completly.
2) With your striping brush and your yellow mostard nails, make some not perfect and random stripes over your nail.
3) Make a few stripes, on the left side of your yellow ones, with your orange/peach nail polish.
4) Again, on the left side on the yellow and orange stripes, make a few more stripes using your purple nail polish.
5) Apply a thin coat of gold glitter over your nail and let it dry. Apply a top coat to protect your design.

  Really simple and easy to do. You can mix up more colors, as you like.

  See you tomorrow!

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment