Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 3 - Yellow Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  As I promised, here I am, late in the night, posting my Day 3 - Yellow Nails to you guys, 'cause you all deserve it. But it is my fault anyway, I've spent all day away from home, and when I finally came I still had to edit my pictures, and bla bla bla, so only at 12:30am I was able to come here and post these nails to you.

  I've seen this design before on the internet (I don't remember where), and I've decided to try it out myself, with some different colors, and at the end, I really enjoyed the final result! Here we go: 


  They remind me of this beautiful sunset I've seen the other day, so I'm reallyyyy in love with these nails. 

  So, to make these nails you will need:
a) Base coat;
b) White polish;
c) Red polish;
d) Orange polish;
e) Yellow polish;
f) Top coat;
g) Striping brush.

  And now, the tutorial


1) Take care of your nail and apply a base coat. After that, apply one or two coats of white for your base color.
2) With your striping brush, paint two red stripes on your nail, each one on the opposite side.
3) With orange nail polish, make two stripes next to the red ones.
4) Fill in the remaining white with your yellow nail polish.
5) Make a thin white stripe right on the middle on your nail.
6) Apply your top coat. When you apply it, you will notice that your colors will bend together and stay prettier.

  That's it, simple, easy and cute! 

  See you tomorrow.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment