Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 2 - Orange Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  I'm extremely sorry for not updating anything yesterday, but my day was so crazy that when I got home, I was extremely tired to upload my Day 2 - Orange Nails... So today, I'll be posting Day 2 - Orange Nails, and later I'll be posting Day 3 - Yellow Nails. Is that okay with you all? I hope so.

  Now, for my Day 2 - Orange nails I was lacking imagination, but I've ended up with something good for my taste, and I think they're good looking nails, see it for yourself: 


  As I have made a tutorial about flowers before (in Vintage Nails), I felt that I had no need to make one again, but I'll remind you some steps and I'll tell you what you need to make these nails.


  All you need is:
a) Base coat;
b) White polish;
c) Orange polish;
d) Lighter orange polish;
e) Dark and Light green polish;
f) Glitter;
g) Top coat;
h) Brush for details.

 Step by step:
1) Apply a base coat on your nail. Apply one or two coats of white for your base color. 
2) Make some large circles with your orange polish.
3) With a little brush, make some details with a lighter orange and white nail polish to make it look more like a rose.
4) With the same little brush, make a few leaves with your dark and your lighter green polish. 
5) Apply glitter on top of your roses (not the leaves) and on the remaining white. Apply a top coat to seal your design.

  Easy, right? Thanks everyone.

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment