Thursday, June 26, 2014

New nail polishes

Hello everyone! 

  I don't know if you all know this brand, but I have plenty of nail polishes from this brand, and it's one of the cheapest and with high quality nail polishes we have here in Portugal. It's "Kiko cosmetics - make up Milano"! They actually have stores in plenty of countries, mostly in Europe I believe. They do great promotions, all over the year, there's been a few times that they've made over 50% discount on all nail polishes, it's simply amazing!

  So, presented brand, I'll introduce to you my latest acquisition! 3 gorgeous nail polishes, the consistency of these nail polishes is great, one of the best I've ever used, with some of them one coat is enough, but if you want a perfect look two of them is just fine. They're long lasting and they super shining! Here's the latest nail polishes I've bought:
295 - Cerulean Blue;
343 - Spring Green;
361 - Raspberry Pink.
  295 - Cerulean Blue - It's a beautiful summer color, between blue and cyan. It's super bright and extremely pretty. My nails were great with just one coat on, but I applied a 2nd one to perfect their look. The consistency of this polish is great, not sticky and not liquid. It's perfect.
  343 - Spring Green - The color ain't that blue, as you can see in the first picture where the bottle is shown, but with the light I had it looks a lot more blue than it really is... In the dark it's much greener, it's a color between cyan and green. From all the 3 nail polishes, this one is my least favorite. It's too much liquid, you need at least two coats to make it look good... Just one is impossible! Anyway, it's a beautiful color to be worn during summer.
  361 - Raspberry Pink - It's a cute color caught between pink and red, it's the characteristic raspberry pink, there's not much to say about this color. Also suitable for wearing during summer. The thickness is similar to the Cerulean Blue that I talked about, but I don't like it as much. 

  And that's it! Hope you've loved these nail polishes as much as I do! 

  Kiss,
  Patrícia

No comments:

Post a Comment