Friday, June 20, 2014

Purple Waterfall Nails

Hello everyone! 

  As I promised here are my weekly nails: 
  This is one of the colors I've chosen for you in my last post: Follow my blog with Bloglovin, from set #5 - 2nd color! It's a cute summer color more like a soft purple, it resembles to Essie - Play Date. It's a sexy, kind of flirty purple, and I simply love the way it looks on my nails! For my ring finger, I simply did a "waterfall effect" by using white as a base color, and then making random stripes (from the base of my nail to the tip) with 3 different colors: the same soft purple I used on my other nails, a neon blue and a neon orange, I also used a silver glitter to make it look more sexy. 

  It took me about half-an-hour to make these nails (applying base and top coat, and letting my nails dry before adding another coat), they are super easy to do and they look great! 

  Hope you've enjoyed these nails. 

  Kisses,
  Patrícia 


No comments:

Post a Comment