Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Nail Polish Collections

Hello everyone! 

  I don't really know how it is with all your different countries (because you guys are from all over the world) but here in Portugal, summer just started yesterday! Even though the temperatures are not delicious (I'm used to a hot weather, that's why I don't enjoy these rainy hot days) the colors that I wear on my clothes are more bright, shiny and cute... So I thought, why not going posting about some new nail polish collections? 

  And that's what I'm going to do! I'll introduce to you the brand new Summer 2014 Collections of Essie and O.P.I.! 

  From Essie, there's actually two collections that I'll be talking about, Essie - Summer 2014 and Essie - Neons 2014. I'll also talk about O.P.I. - Neon by OPI

Essie - Summer 2014 - "Want to stay haute in the heat? I've got the perfect shade. Essie" 
1 - Urban Jungle - "Irresistible alabaster orchid";
2 - Fierce, No Fear - "Intense cocoa mahogany";
3 - Roarrrrange - "Unstoppable, blod orange";
4 - Strut your stuff - "Compelling cobalt aqua";
5 - Ruffles & feathers - "Powerfull peacock teal";
6 - Haute in the heat - "Unforgettable hot guava". 

Essie - Neons 2014 - "Call me anytime nothing's too taboo between us. Essie" 
1 - Too taboo - "Florescent fushia berry";
2 - Chills & thrills - "Supercharged blue violet";
3 - I'm addicted - "Neon aquamarine blue";
4 - Vices versa - "Juicy neon lime";
5 - Serial shopper - "Florescent fire coral";
6 - Sitiin' pretty - "Vivid intense lavender". 

O.P.I. - Neon by OPI - "Go Neon... Or Go Nude."
1 - Life Gave Me Lemons;
2 - You are So Outta Lime;
3 - Juice Bar Hopping;
4 - Hotter than You Pink;
5 - Push & Pur-Pull;
6 - Down to the Core-al.

  From these three collections, my favorite is definitely Essie - Summer 2014, because I just love "Ruffles & feathers", that amazing aqua! I also love Essie - Neon 2014, but I wouldn't wear "Chills & thrills", 'cause it's a waaaay to bright blue. About the O.P.I. - Neon by OPI, I don't really think it's a really neonish collection, and the only one I actually like is "Life Gave Me Lemons" and I wouldn't wear the remaining colors. 

  Hope you've enjoyed this post. 

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia 

No comments:

Post a Comment