Saturday, July 5, 2014

Glittering Blue Nails

Hello everyone!

  I'm finally on my school break, and now I have more free time to do whatever I like, such as painting my nails properly! 

  This past week, I wore "Glittering Blue Nails", with Kiko - 295 Cerulean Blue, that I recently bought, and some few silver glitter on top. It's simple, fast, and pretty. 
  All I needed was:
1) Base coat nail polish;
2) Cerulean Blue nail polish;
3) Silver Glitter nail polish;
4) Top coat nail polish.

  It's super simple, all you have to do after applying your base coat is to paint your nail with a couple of blue coats, grab the glitter polish and remove the excess from the brush (so that you can have glitter on your nail without making it thicker) and after it all dried, apply a top coat. And it's done.
  I hope you've enjoyed this week nail art.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia

No comments:

Post a Comment