Saturday, April 20, 2013

Strawberries Nails

Hello everyone! :)


  I've been really sick so I haven't been able to come here and make some new posts.

  But... Today I'm feeling better and I can now show you my sister's nails.


  These ones are really simple, cause she's only 9 years old, so I decided to make her some designs that didn't look so heavy on her nails.

  I got inspired on the up coming summer. When I think of summer I remember fruits, mostly strawberries and watermelon. They're so yummi!

  And now, explaining to you step by step:

  At first, the thumb and ring finger:


1) Take some good care of your nail and apply a base coat to protect your nail.
2) Make a green stripe on the tip of your nail, some call it a green french nail.
3) With a tooth pick or a dotting tool, do a rounded shape with some red nail polish.
4) Apply a green leaf on the top of the circle and make some black dots to make it look like a strawberry.

  To the remaining nails:




1) Take some good care of your nail and apply a base coat to protect your nail. After that, apply a green coat.
2)  Make 3 stripes on your nail with a red nail polish.
3) Apply 3 dots between each stripe with black.

  Last, but not least, apply a top coat, on every nail, to protect your design.

  It ain't much of a deal, but I enjoyed it. Hope you liked it too! 

  Kisses,
  Patrícia. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment