Sunday, April 14, 2013

Green nails with White Daisies

Hello everyone! :)





  Today I'm gonna show you my favorite nails so far. They seem really complicated to do, but in fact, they're extremely easy to do! 
  
  This time I took pictures of my nails step by step to help you out. :)


1) At first I took care of my nails to make them really confortable to my work, I can't let my edges sharpened 'cause I keep breaking them.
2) Apply a transparent base coat to protect your nails. After that, apply a green coat to every nails of yours.
3) With a thin brush and white polish, make some flowers. I did them this way 'cause I thought that they realy looked like daisies. Ain't that pretty?
4) With my dotting tool, I applied a green circle on the inside of every flower to make it more complete and more fancy.
5) At last, apply a transparent top coat to protect your design.

  See? Ain't that really easy to do and don't they look so beautifull?

  Hope you liked it!

  Kisses,
  Patrícia. :)

By the way: my inspiration to this nail art was Robin Moses. I love her designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment