Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Leopard and Zebra Pattern

Hello everyone! :)

  So, this picture was taken a few weeks ago. I usually inspire myself in pictures I find online, but I always put a bit of my personality on them.


  I really like this combination of colors - blue and silver, plus the leopard and zebra pattern, it makes my nails really beautifull and fashion.

  First, I applied a blue base coat then, with a tooth pick, I painted the leopard black spots. After that, I colored the inside of my spots with silver polish. 


  On my thumb and ring finger, I applied a silver base coat, after that I used the same method I described before but only on half of my nail. Then, again with a tooth pick, I made the black Zebra stripes. 


  I applied a top coat to protect my nail art.


  Kisses,

  Patrícia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment