Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Daily tip - Nail art tools

Hello everyone! :)

  I'm always talking about brushes, dotting tools, and other stuff like that all the time, and I bet some people don't have a clue about what they are or where and how to use them!


  So today, I've decided to tell you and to show you some of the tools I use more often. If you don't have these tools, there's always something you can make at home to end up with the same result!


  This is a dotting tool. Each tool has two different sizes allowing you to design any sized circle. I only have one dotting tool, but with extremely caution and dealing the right amount of pressure in my nail, I can make any sized circle. This tool allows you to create unique designs and manipulate your nail at your will, this will help you a lot and it will make your work a lot easier. If you don't own a dotting tool, or you don't want to spend any money, you can always use a tooth pick or a hair clip. Of course the result won't be the same, but at least you can make everything you wish with the tools you have avaiable at home! 


  
 
      Some people think that these kind of brushes can be used with the same purpose. I don't really share the same opinion, 'cause if I use one of the tools to make a thing that stays more perfect with another tool, I won't enjoy it, and I think you won't either. With the longest brush, you will have details with more precision than maybe with a shorter brush. Per example, to make a French Nail Design I recommend to use this brush, because you only need to move your finger (that's being painted), and not the hole hand. I mostly use the shorter brusher to make small stripes, flowers, any kind of small detail that only need to stay pretty and not really very precise. If you don't own these kind of brushes, or you don't want to buy any, you can always get one from a regular painting brush. Either from a nail polish or another kind of brush. The only thing you need to do, is to cut most of the hairs of the brush, leaving only a few or more hairs, depending on the thickness of the details you want to make.

  I hope this tip has been usefull to you!

  Xoxo,
  Patrícia :)



No comments:

Post a Comment