Saturday, April 27, 2013

Polka dots and Glittery Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  So this time I decided to make up some new designs that I've never used before, and they turned out to be beautiful. 


  It's been a warm temperature nowadays, so I went to the beach a few times and I fell in love with a polka dots swimsuit I've seen there. So, as you can tell, I was inspired by it! 
  
  Now, to explain you how I've made my design, I will tell you first about my thumbs and ring fingers nails, and then my other nails. It's really simple to do!


  For my thumbs and ring finger nails:


1) Take a good care of your nails and apply a base coat to protect your natural nail.
2) Apply a few layers of white polish.
3) Right after applying the white layers (be carefull and don't let it dry!), dip your nail onto the glitter and let it be for a few seconds. And apply a top coat to prevent the glitter from falling.
  For the remaining nails:


 1) Take a good care of your nails and apply a base coat to protect your natural nail. Apply a few layers of white nail polish.
 2) With a makeup sponge (like one of these: 
http://shop.cinemasecrets.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/sp001.jpg), start making a gradient between a sweet purple and white, by applying gently a few layers of purple from the top of your nail, to the bottom. 
 3) With a dotting tool, make tons of white dots. Apply a top coat to protect your design.

  Really simple to do, right? Hope you enjoyed it.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment