Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Black nails with fancy roses

Hello everyone! :)

  This will be my second post of my own nails, made by myself. I try everytime to explain how I do them, but it's really hard to do it 'cause, beyond having portuguese as my main language, it's really really hard to write everything down word by word, there's some words I don't know how to write them, or maybe you don't understand, stuffs like that. But I always try my best. 

  For these nails I followed a tutorial I found on Youtube. I'll leave you the link below. I recommend this nails artist because she makes really beautifull designs and she is one of the girls that actually help me doing my stuff. 


  So this is how my nails turned out to be:
      
1) Apply a base coat to protect your nail.
2) Paint with a black polish all of your nails, one or two times, depending on the polish. In my case I only had to paint one time.

  To make the roses - I chose to paint only my thumb and ring finger because I wanted something simpler than having roses on all of my nails, but if you want, you can make in every nail, just like it's shown on the video.

3) With a light pink, make a circle shape on your nail. On my thumb, I made two circles with light pink, and one with a darker pink between the other two.
4) With a darker pink and white, add some details to the circle, trying to make it more similar to a rose. 

To the leaves:
5) Do some leaves with a light green, to add more details to your nail.
6) After that, with a darker green do the rib of the leaves.
7) Last but not least, and extremely important, apply a top coat to protect your design.

  Hope you enjoyed it!

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment