Sunday, April 7, 2013

French nails

Hello everyone! :)


  So yesterday I decided to paint my sister's nail. I painted her a simple french nails because she's young and she looked really cute with them. Here's the result:



  First I applied a light skin tone base coat to protect and to make the nail with only one color.


  Next, I applied with a thin brush (like the one in the image) the white stripe on every nail. I do it really slowly so it can be at the same size.
  After that, on both ring fingers I made a blue flower with a little thicker brush and put a little glitter on the middle of the nail to give it a personal touch.


  At last, I applied a no color top coat to protect my design.


  Hope you enjoyed.


1) Thin brush

  
2) Thick brush














  Kiss,
  Patrícia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment