Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Red Nails

Hello everyone!

   So, as you can see in my previous posts I usually wear round or oval nails... But, I don't know what went through my mind, I wanted to change! So I filled my nails until they were fair and square. Ahah. Although I already broke one of my nails before I painted them, so far so good.
   For my color, this week I chose something really simple. I chose fire, I chose love and passion, I chose red. So here are my nails of the week: 
    With a simple white nail with a red heart on my ring finger and a red nail with a white heart on my thumb. I'm enjoying this simple nail art so much! 

   Even thought they are extremely easy to do, here's the tutorial.
   You'll need:
  1. Base and Top Coat
  2. Red Nail Polish
  3. White Nail Polish
  4. A dotting tool or a toothpick.
   And it's as simple as:
  1. Take a good care of your nails and apply a base coat.
  2. Apply two coats of red polish on all of your nails except for your ring finger, paint it white.
  3. With a toothpick or a dotting tool make a tiny heart at the center of your nails, red on your ring finger and white on your thumb.
  4. After it all dried perfectly, apply top coat to seal in your design.
   
   Couldn't be easier!

   Hope you've enjoyed this post.
  
   Kisses,
   Patrícia

No comments:

Post a Comment