Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pink Scroll Nails

Hello everyone!

   Here I am, after a whole year without posting anything! Haha, I'm so sorry. I haven't painted my nails in weeks or even months, and I wasn't inspired at all.
   BUT!...
   Today I bring you my nails of the week... Pink scroll nails!
   They're some beautiful pink and white nails, with some scroll pattern on it (or at least I tried ahah).
   They are really easy to do, and I, as an amateur, took no more than an hour to do both hands. Waiting for them to dry, layer after layer really is the boring part. But it's necessary.

   To do this gorgeous nails you will need:
  1. A nail striper brush;
  2. A toothpick;
  3. A dotting tool (or you can use another toothpick);
  4. Some base/top coat nail polish;
  5. White nail polish;
  6. Pink nail polish.
   And here's all you need to do:
  1. Take a good care of your nails before applying any nail polish.
  2. Apply some base coat and let it dry for a few minutes.
  3. Paint all of nails two coats of any colored nail polish, but remember to wait between each layer.
  4. To make your scroll pattern:
    1. Make some diagonal lines with your striping brush, making diamond shapes. 
    2. With your toothpick, make four tiny spirals around the middle diamonds (like in the picture).
    3. Make tiny little lines in the remaining diamons.
  5. Make some big dots on the other two nails.
  6. After it all dried apply a shiny top coat to seal in your design and make it prettier and shining.

   And that's it! It's really simple to do and it looks amazing.

   Kisses
   Patrícia

No comments:

Post a Comment