Sunday, January 12, 2014

Suit And Tie Nails

Hello everyone!

  First of all I wish you a great 2014, or just like we say in portuguese: "Bom Ano!". 

  So, these are my very first nails I've made this year, and they look beautiful. they're not the prettiest I've made so far, but they're okay. I've inspired myself in Justin Timberlake's music - Suit and Tie (you can hear it here), 'cause he's coming to Portugal in a few months, and I felt excited with it. Here's how they turned out to be: 


  My nails are super small, as you can see in the picture above. I'm not the kind of person that wears fake nails, so even though my nails are short I keep painting them, it's harder but I still love it. 

  To make these nails you will need:
a) Base coat nail polish;
b) Black nail polish;
c) White nail polish;
d) Grey nail polish;
e) Striping brush;
f) Matte top coat nail polish.

  I've painted all my nails black, except for my middle finger. For this particular nail you will need to:


1) Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat. Paint it white.
2) With a striping brush (or a toothpick) and black nail polish (or acrylic paint) make a shirt collar and a little tie.
3) After that, make a small suit jacket using the same materials.
4) To add more details, use grey nail polish and a striping brush to make the jacket flaps. After it dryed, apply a matte top coat to all of your nails.

  And that's it. Super easy to do and good looking aswell. I hope you've enjoyed.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia * 

No comments:

Post a Comment