Monday, January 13, 2014

Daily tip - A Few Recommendations

Hello everyone! 

  How are you all today? I hope you have a great week, starting today! Well, I've made a mistake recently, with my "31-Day Nail Challenge", I've missed a day and I didn't even noticed. I jumped from Day 10 - Gradient Nails straight to Day 12 - Striped Nails! It was a huge mistake, so my bad. I've already made my "Day 11 - Polka Dots", but I will only upload them next week. I hope you like them! 

  I came here with the purpose to give you some recommendations. As you know, I'm not even close of being an professional nail artist, all I do is for fun, and for your joy. Sometimes to make my nails I inspire myself in other nail artists, and as I don't want to take any credit for them, here's a small list of websites I follow and inspire myself: 

1 - Robin Moses Blog - she's an amazing nail artist and she was the one that got me into this nail thing.
2 - Miss Ladyfinger Website - she constantly uploads nail art related to the latest fashion trends, and it's really cool.
3 - Cult Cosmetics - well, this ain't a website with tutorials, it's more like a nail art/tools market. But I like to check them out once in a while to see what other artists are making.
4 - The Nailasaurus Website - this is a website I found on Facebook, and I believe the author makes some beautifull nails, so I enjoy checking it out.
5 - Nail Art Design Website - I've also found this on Facebook, and it's probably the website I follow the least. But it's also pretty good.

  So, I hope you like these nail artists as much as I do! I also follow some of them on the other social networks, but I have no need to share them here 'cause if you visit their websites you'll be able to find them right away. 

  Kisses,
  Patrícia :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment