Thursday, November 28, 2013

Winter Plaid Nails

Hello everyone! 

  I'm very sorry I haven't been updating anything lately, but I've been in my University and I've had a lot of work to do, so I ran out of time to come here. Well, with my work on college I've had to cut my nails extremely short, and I wasn't able of doing any art on them, so I kept them plain. As so, I felt that I had no need to upload what color I was wearing, 'cause that's not interesting at all. 

  BUT, thumbs up, I'm BACK again (kind of - 'cause my school hasn't been over, and I still have a lot of work to do). Well, not really into my nail challenge, I'm going to take some time off from that.

  So, here it is, after a long time of waiting, my next nail art - Winter Plaid Nails!


  They're super easy to do, all tou need is:
a) Base and Top coat;
b) Mustard nail polish;
c) Black nail polish;
d) White nail polish;
e) Striping brush.

  Actually, all you need to do is some stripes on your nails, but here's how I've made them:


1) Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat. Paint your nail with a mustard nail polish. I've chose this color 'cause it's one of winter's fashion colors that's commonly worn these days.
2) With a striping brush, make a little square with your black nail polish. Make as many stripes as you wish, to make it look like a plaid pattern.
3) Again, with a striping brush, make some white stripes to fill empty spaces. Apply a top coat to seal your design.

  That's it! I hope you've enjoyed my return.

  Kiss,
  Patrícia *

No comments:

Post a Comment