Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gradient Nails

Hello everyone! :)
 
  This time I've tried something completly different from what I have done so far. I saw a similar picture on Facebook and I wanted to try that out with some different colors. 
  I think they turned out to be really simple to do, and they look amazing. 


  How about that? You can mix up any color you'd like. I mixed hot pink with a yellow, 'cause they remember me of California Beaches.
    So, to do there nails you will need some Scotch Tape.



  1) Take a good care of your nails and apply a base coat to protect your natural nail.
  2) Apply 2 times a light pink nail polish, or whatever you'd like.
  3') With the scotch tape, make a triangle on your nail. Remember, make it wider on the top of your nail, and smaller on the bottom. Try not to touch your cuticle with the edge of the triangle.
  3'') With a makeup sponge and a little bit of hot pink, paint the top half of your triangle, try to make a gradient with it, darker on the edge, lighter on the middle.
  4) Again, with a makeup sponge, apply yellow on the bottom half of your triangle. And again, make a gradient, darker yellow on the bottom, lighter on the middle.
  5) At last, apply a top coat to protect your design.

  Hope you liked it! 
  
  Kisses,
  Patrícia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment