Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chocolate and Vanilla Nails

Hello everyone! :)


  It's been really hot these days, and all I wanted to do was to eat icecream! (hihi) So, why not inspiring myself in my favorite flavors? Chocolate and Vanilla! Yummi. 


  I've added some circles and stripes 'cause I thought that only brown and yellow, wouldn't look so good. Ain't that good looking?
  Well, I can't really explain to you every single nail, 'cause I did each one different from the other.
  To this chocolate "french nail" you must:


  1)  Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat to protect your natural nail. After that, apply two layers of yellowish/vanilla polish.
  2) Apply a chocolate brown polish on the top of your nail and make a french manicure. Make sure to make it large.
  3) At last, apply a stripe of each color you wish on top of your french manicure. Don't forget to top coat your nail, to protect your design.

  To my only nail that is completly brown:


   1) Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat to protect your natural nail. After that, apply one or more layers of chocolate brown nail polish.
  2) Apply a stripe of each color of polish you wish on your nail, and keep doing it until your nail is over. Apply a top coat to protect your design.

  Really simple, right? This is a really good design to use your imagination! Hope you enjoyed it.

  Kisses,
  Patrícia. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment