Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snowflakes Nails

Hello everyone!

  This week I've decided to make a design inspired by this beautiful winter, this cold weather etc. Winter is a season that I love, but unfortunately, it never snows in here. And that makes me really sad, 'cause I've never seen snow.

  But well, if I can't have snow outside my door, why not having some snowflakes on my nails? :) This is the how they look like:


  So, to make these nails you will need:
a) Base/Top coat;
b) White nail polish;
c) Blue nail polish;
d) Silver nail polish and silver glitter;
e) Striping brush;
f) Toothpick. 

  My blue nails are very simple to do: 


1) Take a good care of your nail and apply a base coat. Paint your nail a few coats of blue nail polish.
2) With silver glitter and a toothpick, apply glitter to your nail, make it tighter in the base of your nail and spread it out. Apply a top coat to make it all even.

  To my white nails: 


1) Take a good care of all of your nails and apply a base coat. Paint your nail white.
2) Make an half-circle with a silver nail polish, and with a toothpick, apply a few silver glitters on top of it.
3) With a striping brush, circle the silver half-circle and make 5 stripes in opposite directions. After that make 3 diagonal little stripes in each side of the main stripes. Apply a top coat to protect your design. 

  And that's it. Super easy to do and perfect for winter. 

  Kisses, 
  Patrícia! *



No comments:

Post a Comment