Monday, July 15, 2013

Vintage Nails

Hello everyone! :)

  I haven't been able to take much time and come here to post my things, 'cause to be honest, I didn't even had time to paint my nails properly... BUT! Now I'm back with more, and I hope you like it.

  So, summer finally came in my country, and so did my will to paint my nails! This is a really simple design that turns out to be super cute and classy. I enjoyed doing it and wearing it, I really think my nails turned out to be beautifull!! :P

  Here's the final result: 


  Ain't that pretty? 
  So, to make this design you will need:


a) Base coat;
b) Light blue polish;
c) White polish;
d) Pink polish;
e) Dark pink polish;
f) Yellow polish;
g) Orange polish;
h) Dark green polish;
i) Top coat.

  You will also need a striping brush and a dotting tool.

  I will only explain how to do my thumb and my ring finger 'cause those are the hardest ones to do. 


1) Apply a base coat to protect your natural nail. Apply one or two coats of your light blue polish, on all of your nails..
2) With a striping brush, make a few stripes on your nail. Let it dry.
3) After drying, with a dotting tool or with a tooth pick, make 4 circles on your thumb, 2 pink & 2 yellow, and 1 pink circle on your ring finger.
4) Add details with the tiniest brush you have. Add some darker pink and orange to make the rose shape, add some white to make everything stand out and add some leaves to it. After it all dryed, apply a top coat to seal your design.

  Hope you enjoyed.

  XoXo,
  Patrícia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment